Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time

When I was a child, my parents told me "don't wast your time unnecessarily". At that time it was a meaningless thing. but now I realize what they told. Time... Its not waiting for anything.. every seconds that we are spending now will not have again. but you will have one thing thats the thing you did during that period. If you didn't do anything then you wouldn't have anything. Think about yesterday, you had 24 hours, what did you do and what things have been done? For me I can happy about my past 24 hours because I have only wasted around 25% of my time.. think about your self

TIME its not waiting for us......

4 comments:

Karina Kassim said...

"Carpe diem" - 'Seize the day' is a latin quote which also means 'don't waste time'. However, it depends on what 'wasting time' means to a person.

For example, I like watching TV shows on DVDs whenever I'm free, and sometimes even for the whole day. I do it as a way to relax on my weekend, but I don't see it as a waste of time because I've been working all week.

Playing computer games is another thing I love doing. I could play for hours without even noticing what time of day it is. But I do it on my weekend too.

It all depends on what you see as a 'waste of time'.

Karina

suranga said...

You waste time only when you sleep more than eight hours.. from all the other things you do you learn & grab something for your life..This is informal learning..one become a balanced personality with both formal and informal learning...Thats how i see it..

Free Zone said...

Yes Suranga Ayye! We can learn something not only for education but also for living with this society. After I have finished my OL's I couldn't talk with others because I was glued to the books that much. SO not only our subjects but also something that makes you happy and active interaction with the society and a good sleep of at least 5 hours are essential. But if we sleep like animals who hibernate then you can call him a time eater!

Kushan said...

@karina: Mam I do agree with you, It all depends on what you see as a 'waste of time'. For me I don't think watching TV shows or movies for a break would be a time waste. but watching movies through entire day.....?
In that case I think it's a time waste because there was a time I watched 48 episodes within 1.5 days. At the end of the day what I had.. just nothing.... But still I do like to watch movies difference is now I know how to control it...